We hope the sympathy messages and sample sympathy letters will help you find the writing wording for your bereavement card.
May You Find Hope
• I was so very sad to learn of your loss. May you find hope with each passing day and your smile along the way. Our deepest sympathies go out to you during this sad time.
May You Find Joy Again
• Such a loss as yours brings on such a rapid, tremendous, heart-wrenching change. This type of change can never be easy. May your heart find joy again in due time.
May You Find Freedom from Sadness
• Our deepest sympathies for your loss. May you remember them fondly with love and happiness, and may your heart be freed from sadness in due time.
May you Enjoy Comfort in Memories
• Love is difficult when we are faced with such a loss. May you relish the memories of your loved one, and always be thankful of the times spent together.
May You Remember Beauty
• Love makes the world go round. At times of loss like this, love feels more like a heart ache. Yet, we must always remember the beauty that those lost have brought into our lives. Our deepest sympathies are with you at this time.