It can be difficult finding the right words to express sympathy so there are many different pages on this site for you to look over and choose what suits you. More are being added.
Hopefully these words will be of comfort or help you in your difficult task:
• Please accept my condolences on the loss of your insert loved one here ie. mother, father, friend, husband, wife, etc..
• You are on our minds and in our hearts.
• We were saddened to hear the news of your insert mother, father, friend, husband, wife, etc.’s passing.
• I will always be grateful to have known your insert loved one here.
• Memories of insert deceased’s name will be cherished always.
• I am sorry for your loss.
• May God give you strength and healing during this most difficult time.
• We love you.
Some famous quotations about memories can sometimes foot the bill:
• Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years
• And even if you were in some prison, the walls of which let none of the sounds of the world come to your senses – would you not then still have your childhood, that precious, kingly possession, that treasure-house of memories? ~Rainer Maria Rilke
• We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory. ~George Duhamel
• God gave us memories that we might have roses in December. ~J.M. Barrie, Courage, 1922